Our philosophy is that the web exists in order to facilitate communication. Our goal is to facilitate this communication – we want to help you focus and present your ideas, to the right people, at the right time.
Some of the tools and methods we use to accomplish this include:
- templated websites: we work with you to develop the best layout to suit your needs, and make sure that it is easy to edit the content of the site AND to update the look and feel in the future
- responsive layouts that adapt to the capabilities of desktops, tablets and mobile devices
- optimized for SEO: our sites are SEO-friendly, which means that the folks at Google should have no problem with your new site
- driven by a top-flight CMS: our sites are build on Wordpress, one of the most versatile and well-supported content management systems in the world
- neat and tidy: we want to enable easy changes for the lifetime of your site. We make sure that our finished product is free from clutter, which means it will be easier for you to make updates to the content and manage translations
- portable: your content can be exported and backed up quickly and easily
- You are responsible for providing any text, translations, images, photographs, graphics and logos. We are not responsible for proofreading or editing your text.
- Photographs should be supplied as high resolution digital images. Graphic files should be in an editable, vector format.
Should you wish to purchase stock photographs we can search for you and will provide a separate estimate for this service.
- We ensure that your website is appropriate to the capabilities of a browser or device.
Desktop: We test our websites in current versions of Apple(Safari), Google (Chrome), Microsoft (Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox.
Mobile: We test in iOS (Safari, Google Chrome); Android (Google Chrome, Firefox)
We are not a website hosting company and thus do not offer support for website hosting, email, or other services relating to hosting.
Sounds good? Want to get started?Check out the process!